Newsletter Link

25 Fans Online
Chris will be on 106&park TODAY....

And you know rocsi gonna ask him about,

*clears throat*

"You know who"

LOL

I hope he doesn't lie {again.}

But hey, he might just surprise us and say "yes".

As if we dont know already.

Smh

But besides that, I hope he bees himself and don't be all fake, like he was on the today show.

But I know over all, its gonna be a wild show!

I really, honestly, could care less what he say about "you know who".

I just want the old chris back.

Even tho I aint a fan no more, I still liked his personality.

And I hope he shows his old goffy, funny, down right halaroius, personality on 106&park TODAY.

Cuz last friday on the the today show was not a good look.

Who agree's with me?

I WOKE UP JAZZY!!! YAY!!!...OMG...HE'S ONE FINE MOTHERFOCKER!!!!!! OKAY...THE STRAWBERRY.....DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE ATE IT OFF THE GIRL...THAT MADE ME...GET CHILLS FOR SOME REASON. HE SMILED AT HER....THEN KEPT LOOKING AT HER..THEN TOOK A BITE AND THEN SLOWY LOOKED AT THE STRAWBERRY..OH MY HOT DAMN!!!!...HE'S JUST SO FINE!!!!!!!!!! WOW....AND WASN'T HE ON ELLEN THIS MORNING...I MISSED THAT. THAT WAS AT 9.
--
I LUV CHRIS BROWN FOREVER!!!!!!!!FLAWS AND ALL!!! AS YOU(CHRIS BROWN) ARE WITH ME, I AM WITH YOU!!!!

LOL@myke

--
I am, who I am, you can take it or you can leave it."

Mm-mm.....uh-uh

Wtf? yall talkin abt that nigga fartin? lol what is wrong with yall man?

I cant even be around anybody if they fart...well at least not the ppl who got the silent ones? Cuz those are the killers! omg that ish be stankin! LMAO

But the ones you hear, I guess it dont smell as bad but I still leave the room laughin

--
http://www.myspace.com/myke724 <--Myspace baby, oh yes!

Umm...moneyz why does it matter 2 you if I say I'm not a fan?

I was just saying being that I'm not a fan, that I thought it was funny and cute.

And I can see why you would wanna hurl.

lol

But somthing tells me some of yall would kill, 2 be with chris while he farts.

Cuz alot of yall really don't give a dam. lol

But come on monyez you know you wanna smell, chris's farts don't ya?

Uh huh!

Yes ya do.

You love that smell huh?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can see it now:

Moneyz:hi chris

Chris: hey moneyz what's up!

Moneyz:I'm good how about you?

Chris: I'm good I'm just.......*farts*

*the room starts 2 smell like dead ratz covered with spoiled milk*

Chris: O, O ,I am so sorry moneyz I did'nt mean 2 offend you.

Moneyz:its okay chris its smells wondeful.

Chris: wha?

To be contiued..............

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--

Jazzy you don't need to say you are not a fan.And by the way,I know everyone farts but still at that moment he made me think of "his stank booty".I thought I was gonna hurl for real.LOL.

--
I got a new attitude.
Moneyz back baby!
And I AINT going anywhere.Ha!

LOL@toddiebrown yep he deff needs a swicth.lol

Chrisymyluv you better wake ya ass up! lol

Ahhhh moneyz everybody farts.

I thought it was cute and funny tho.

And I'm not even a fan.

Wow

LoL

--

Mama lisha I sooo agree with you cuz most of his fans say they don't wanna even focus on Chrianna anymore and that everything shifted from Chris to Rihanna and their relationship.This smart move prevented more drama on here.I was kinda stunned that they didn't bring it up but happy at the sametime.:]You know what really grossed me out y'all?When he said something about prankin jokes and farting backstage being on his DVD footage.Although it is normal,THAT WAS HELLA NASTY[even to admit it].It was a little turn-off but it is all good now.

--
I got a new attitude.
Moneyz back baby!
And I AINT going anywhere.Ha!

Lmao she brought back the old school with the swicth, make him go get his own of the bush and then you hit him with 4 every time he lied.
Yea on the Ed lover show he he was real goffy talkin bout "ya know ya mama coming".

--
*Hanky Panky Dnt Do Stanky*

yeah 106 is not as good as it used to be anymore...it's corny now...but ummm 11am... my black night owl ass will WAKE UP...i woke up at 7 to seem him on the today show...so 11...i will be there(Watch my ass miss it again)....UGH...THANKS JAZZY!
--
I LUV CHRIS BROWN FOREVER!!!!!!!!FLAWS AND ALL!!! AS YOU(CHRIS BROWN) ARE WITH ME, I AM WITH YOU!!!!

LMAO @ chrismyluv & jazzy! i feel u, but this show was straight garbage! iwas sayin the same thing jazzy...just for that she should be fired lol

i thought she was gonna say something bout rihanna as well . He probably told rocsi not to ask or say anything or put him in a tight spot. but u know what i guess in a way i'm kinda glad she didn't ask cuz seriopusly ALL I WANNA FOCUS ON is CHRIS!! So it's all good.

--
easy ,breezy, beautiful, chris brown

LMFAOOO@chrisymyluv.

*pats chrisymyluv*

ACTUALLY!

If you are gonna be home at 11:00 am tomorrow.

It comes on again.

Yep, 11:00am tomorrow.

I hope that helps.

--

NO JAZZY!!!...i was like okay 6pm 106, chris brown, i'm there. MY MOTHER f***ING ASS...WENT UPSTAIRS TO MY ROOM STARTED CLEANING...BLASTING CHRIS BROWN...AND MISSED HIM...I'M PISSED TO THE HIGHEST PISSTIVITY...OH MY GOODNESS...LOL. WELL I'M GLAD HE WAS HIMSELF!!!! CHRIS BROWN IS COMING BACK WITH A VENGEANCE HOMES!...LOL...THAT'S GOOD...HOPEFULLY IT'LL BE ON YOUTUBE TOMORROW..I'M SO PISSED!!!! OMG I'M SO....UGHHHH!!!
--

LMFAOOOOOOO@HollywoodzitgulrB

Yea I was pissed about that 2.

Smh

But, whatever like I said so many times b4.

F%CK IT!

That's how I feel, 2 be real.

But that sh*t was f$cked up!

I was like WTF?

dimond?

Who wants 2 know about dimond?

Woooooooooooooow
{Smgdh}

--

was that s*** suppose to be entertaining? ROCSI CAN KICK ROCKS AND SO CAN TERRENCE-OK NOT TERRENCE BUT WACKSI CAN...

"How's your dog Diamond?" STRAIGHT b****ASSNESS!!!!!!!!

smdh

I SHOULD'VE WENT TO THAT DAMN AUDITION TO BE THE NEW HOST OF 106&PARK SPECIFICALLY FOR MOMENTS JUST LIKE THIS-PATHETIC!!!!

Dang, i missed Chris, ole well i got DVR. I must say Keyshia Cole looks gorgeous(no homo). Im lovin the hair style.

seems like errbody gettig mohawks!!!
is this sumthin new like a new style?
this is cr-azy!

--
♥ Mz. Ella Got It All! ♥

Chris was looking kinda good on 106!

The Game & Keyshia make a gr8 collaboration. & The Game gotta mohawk. He looks nice with it. =]

Chris is gonna come back out, aint he?

--
<center>
&hearts; RYNiKA &hearts;<br>
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS MAN&copy;
ADD WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CB_BD.
ADD WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RYNIKA2010
</center>

lol.....good laughs! but it was kinda borin'!

--
♥ Mz. Ella Got It All! ♥

i just saw chris on 106..man that girl is so lucky
feeding him strawberries
lol chris was being his goofy self
again acting like terrance

Hey chrisymyluv did you just see chris on 106&park just now?

He was funny as hell.

Esp. When the fed him the strawberry.

I was laghing sooo hard.

LOL
--

he was himself on the ed lover show...if anyone heard the interview.

--

I am, HollywoodzitgurlB:

No more kiss kiss.

More like kick, kick.

Kick some ass.

LMAO

--

ROTFLMAO @JAZZY! THAT'S HIGH-LARIOUS! WHO'S READY 2 BEAT CHRIS'S ASS AND NOT KISS IT? LOL

LMFAOO@rihialien.

Yep, yep, hollywoodzitgurlB:

he needs an ass whoopen, sombody needs 2 take his yellow ass and give him an ass whoopen like no other.

{liying ass.}

*singing*

He want that lovey, dovey,

He needs a swicth, swicth.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DIES~
DEAD~

--

LMAO! Ain't it the truth though?! Chris needs his ass beat-4 real! That nigga know he lyin about everything-make me wanna find him and b**** slap him right about now!

Kudos 2 rhialien making him look like a cracked out MARVIN THE MARTIAN!

LMFAOOOOOOO@HollywoodzitgurlB:

Yea I'ma beat him with ya girl.

Don't worry I got ya back.

We gonna beat the yellow out of chris, ya heard.

LOL!

If that's even possible.
LOL!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

J/p
--

I'm really anxious for the new video and also the question of the day!lmao. Maybe he'll play the s*** off again...who knows.
--
<center> <font color=gold>A smile so bright it lit up my</a> <font color=red>♥</a>
<center><font color=blue> A voice so sweet brought me weak to my knees.</a>
<center><font color=black> Moves so slick I just couldn't stand stil

yep I agree with u 1oo% jazzy-however prepare for the nigga to lie and stutter as if he and rihalien are the only people who exists on the face on the earth! he needs a good ole country-fried southern beatdown(smh)

IF HE LIES, IMMA BEAT CHRIS...WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL