United States

Newsletter Link

52 Fans Online

News

CB Performing At Today Show Summer Concert Series!

Start your morning with Chris! He'll be performing at Rockefeller Plaza on Friday July 15th as part of the Today Show's Summer Concert Series. The live performance starts at 8:25 AM, but make sure you get there early to snag a good spot!

What songs do you want him to perform? Tell us in the comments below!

comments (75)

Comments

• Chris brown......i really love you truly from the bottom of my heart all these other people (the girls) think they are right for you but they don't understand how much i listen to you everyday and night that's how much i love you ps.please come to Maryland,US. u were here in 2009 in ocean city but i missed you
    by chrisbrownizmaman on Aug 6, 2011 am31 10:10am
  • (==== <a href="www.voguecatch.us" target="_blank">www.voguecatch.us</a> ==== ) Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now! Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30 (==== <a href="www.voguecatch.us" target="_blank">www.voguecatch.us</a> ==== ) DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35 Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12 (==== <a href="www.voguecatch.us" target="_blank">www.voguecatch.us</a> ==== )
    by lily540 on Jul 17, 2011 pm31 12:12pm
  • plzzz sing Forever thats my fave song of u baby.... btw i am ur youngest and biggest fan i am 12 i havae been ur fan since i was 7 :D i fly
    by chrisbrezzyforever on Jul 15, 2011 pm31 10:10pm
  • chrss babyyyyy.. everybody think that Im crazy for u. plss keep in touch with me. send me ur e-mail. I saw u inmy dream last night. it happens all the times. Im in love. plsss İ beg you to find me. !!!! :(( xx
    by hammy on Jul 15, 2011 pm31 1:01pm
  • you are doing your thing Chris. i would like to congratulate you on your success and performance. i wish more people viewed and commented to the video Dark phantom, in which you've seen. thanks for taking the time in viewing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HxAKv056vA
    by day1 on Jul 15, 2011 am31 11:11am
  • Wish i lived in NYC! Cuz n0 t0urs hardly ever c0me t0 myrtle beach south carolina! I Love Ya Breezy Kn0winq u b0ut t0 kill dhat sh0w! :*
    by CB_BabyBoo5 on Jul 15, 2011 am31 10:10am
  • #TEAMBREEZY FOREVER ! wish i could be there but i cant it hurts :( BUT I WILL BE WATCHING FROM THE TELEVISION AND RECORDING IT ! SUPPORTING YOU NO MATTER WHAT SINCE THE BEGINNING NEVER GIVING UP <3 I would like if you did a big tour in new york like a welcome back tour, a F.A.M.E TOUR for your fans.. i would love it and def be there in a heart beat <3 :) love you chris brown ps perform all your songssss !!
    by fatimahjcksn on Jul 15, 2011 am31 1:01am
  • Beautiful People (of course) She Ain't You Look at Me Now Spend It All (;
    by b_airreyyx3 on Jul 14, 2011 pm31 7:07pm
  • I love every song since he came out...but my fav is "crawl" cause I felt that it was made specially for his fans...Chris,I would love if you came to Birmingham,Al! This would mean so much to your fans in the ham...:)
    by Sweetlisa on Jul 14, 2011 am31 2:02am
  • next to you paper , scissors, rock i should've kissed you she ain't you matrix yesterday
    by nattydreadlocks on Jul 13, 2011 pm31 8:08pm