Newsletter Link

33 Fans Online

News

Chris Brown Helps Out The Red Cross and The Central VA Food Bank [PHOTOS]

Chris Brown Donating to the Central Virginia Food Bank

No stranger to helping out those in need, Chris just made some pretty great donations to 2 of his favorite charities: The Red Cross and the Central Virgina Food Bank.  For more info on these important causes, check out the links below.

Click here for more info on The American Red Cross.

Click here for more info on the Central Virginia Food Bank.

Chris Brown Donating to the American Red Cross
comments (44)

Comments

• So Sweet..! People Can't NevaH Evah Say Chris Hasnt Done Anything For Our World Wide Nation..! Red Cross
    by Ms. Christopher... on Dec 6, 2010 pm31 11:11pm
  • I is so good that you held the red cross when my house burned down the red cross helped my mom when my dad didn't. It is also great that you are spending you money wisely. Love, Angel
    by angeleyes850 on Sep 10, 2010 pm30 7:07pm
  • chris i think that is the most sweetest thing u've ever done. helping out ur home state. ur a realy good person<3
    by lilmisstamera13 on Aug 31, 2010 pm31 7:07pm
  • THATZ SOO SWEET......U ARE A GUD PERSON.....N THAT SHOWS THAT U CARE.......
    by sexyjelly16 on Aug 24, 2010 pm31 6:06pm
  • goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chris brown yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is a goo d to give to th needy man that lending a hand ur awsome chris u should give to the needy all the time u could get a blessing
    by mz_prettyful_lover on Aug 13, 2010 pm31 2:02pm
  • wow chris brown my name is carolyn chanelle carr aka meadowdale lion girl i help out for my community for meadowdale JROTC golden knights i on the drill team and color guard when my teacher said to help out i do it it is so much fun to volunteer i love to volunteer it feel so much good to see other other do something life in their life to be remember forever and ever i am so proud of myself you should be too chris brown you a change man and always be a change man to me i believe in you from the bottom of my heart.
    by meadowdale lion girl on Jul 24, 2010 pm31 3:03pm
  • wow i am so proud of him he help out the community just michael jackson did before he died every artists out there is help the community should help the community for the childrens make a change in your life everyone i help my community for the meadowdale JROTC for funderiser,donations,at the va center every thing that i do for my community i proud of myself.
    by meadowdale lion girl on Jul 24, 2010 pm31 3:03pm
  • CHRIS BROWN WOULD HEP ANYONE THATS SO SWEET
    by samantha lakes on Jul 11, 2010 am31 2:02am
  • i love u chris breezy
    by pumba bear on Jul 8, 2010 pm31 7:07pm
  • i thinkin chris brown is a wonder person he have a big heart.
    by sexy olivia on Jul 6, 2010 am31 1:01am