Newsletter Link

3 Fans Online

News

Congratulations to Chris for Winning AOL's Fandemonium Award!

In addition to killing it with his emotional MJ tribute at the BET Awards, Chris also won AOL's Fandemonium Award. Leave some love and congratulations for Chris right here in the comments.

comments (74)

Comments

• W@TZ GUDD??????!TZ Y@ GURL SH@Y A.K.A D!M0ND_PR!NC3$$ BUT Y@ !M JUXX C0M3N ~N~ D!Z BYTCH SH0WN MADD LUV....BUT ANYWH0 CHRIS BR0WN IZ SO S3XY AND II WUD LUV 2 M33T H!M ~N~ P3RSON BUT Y3AH U KNW IIM HIZ NUMBA 1 F@N Y@ D!!!!!GGGGGGG???????? (W3LL II R3ALLY DNT HAVE MUCH 2 S@Y) SO DUECUS
    by DIMOND_PRINCESS18 on Sep 20, 2010 am30 7:07am
  • congrats boo i am so proud of you dont ever let me down you always do your the. i am happy that i am you fan and i have faith that will make it farther then you imagine.
    by Cutie Pie 2010 on Sep 6, 2010 am30 9:09am
  • congrats chris you deserved it i had all faith in you. oh yeah and awesome job on the mj tribute even though i know you was going to do you thing anyway you always do. you are going to go father then you imagine because thats just as good of a atist you are.
    by Cutie Pie 2010 on Sep 6, 2010 am30 9:09am
  • Hey my name is zach im from Roanoke Va 2 up 2 Down Ayee . But any ways Great job On ur MJ tribute when yu was crying it made me wana cry but i didnt lol its nothing wrong with a man crying nd yu showed that Eff them Haters tell them Deuces lol. Realy thought it was sincere nd the speech for when yu won the aol fandemonium award love it :) yu deserved it . Im gonna always support yu in whatever yu do Thanks For being Such great artist keep doing what yu do Do yu Eff What people say . Signed Team_Breezy_AllDay
    by Team_Breezy_AllDay on Aug 30, 2010 pm31 1:01pm
  • I'm a 41 yr old lady who's a born again christian with a son your age & I'm a fan. I don't really listen to your music but the songs that I've heard recently I like alot like transform ya, and forever is a really fly song. Yeah, I'm a fan Chris, rootin' for ya, praying for ya too! Congratulations baby boy, u truly got it goin' on & on & on... Much success & happiness. PS I pray u find true love 'cause u deserve it. The next time a chick provokes u to that kind of anger, dump her like asap baby 'cause ain't nobody worth all...
    by MsFunn on Aug 26, 2010 pm31 4:04pm
  • by 1mzbreezy on Aug 22, 2010 pm31 3:03pm
  • congratz chris ! im proud of being your fan, every day !
    by karianneaas on Aug 21, 2010 pm31 7:07pm
  • I LOVE YOU CHRIS BROWN!!!!! I AM TRUELY YOUR NIMBER ONE FAN!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD!!!!!!
    by Mrs. Chris Brow... on Aug 11, 2010 pm31 9:09pm
  • Congratulation Chris for winning the award , wishing all the best to my fav, singer ;)
    by james10g.dev on Aug 7, 2010 pm31 8:08pm
  • congratulations! you deserve it! your fans love and support you and this award should be proof of that! : ]
    by Cydnee C. Hughes on Aug 5, 2010 pm31 3:03pm