to past the time.. lol just read
Well I hoped for a celebrity guest for the taping of today's Tyra Banks Show and I certainly got it.
Chris Brown gave a good fun interview. I have to admit I enjoyed his antics as well he gave a great performance! But he made too many advances towards my date who kept saying "Boy, I am old enough to be your.....mommma auntie."
But enough about him.
Tyra Banks is FINE!
Yes, I witnessed first hand the face, the hair, the body, and the moves and I see why this woman is a supermodel.
So let's cut to the chase. Here are my top five worthy mentions about yesterday's taping:
1. Tyra really is a fool. In pretending to be a Chris Brown fan, Tyra splits her pants right down the crack of her derriere and wears a shirt wrapped around her waist for the duration of the show. Classic!
2. Tyra understands the power of the internet. During the show I was surprised to see how much Tyra roped the internet into the overall scheme. First, using an IMac laptop of sort, Chris Brown fans were able to ask him questions while viewing him on their computers at home. In turn, we the audience was able to watch the fans on a huge monitor in the studio. Second, Tyra asked Chris Brown a question but before answering she cut him off letting the viewers at home know they must sign on to tyrashow.com to get his answer. After breaking for commercial, Tyra proceeds to allow Chris to answer the question which will only run on her site. Very clever girl! (See below for the question and answer.)
3. I am convinced Tyra enjoys mocking Beyonce. Of all the female artist Tyra chooses to mimic for Chris Brown to pretend to pick up, she chose Beyonce. Her booty shaking and weave pattin' was funny as hell. She had the audience in stitches.
<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/7xTTWAi3JP6M5kbH7"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/7xTTWAi3JP6M5kbH7" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="335" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v4l9_tyra-banks-spoofs-beyonce_shortfilms">Tyra Banks Spoofs Beyonce</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/PageBlack">PageBlack</a></i></div>
4. The Tyra Banks Show is all smoke and mirrors. The studio really is no bigger than a New York City apartment. In Chelsea! There was about 120 folks in the audience with a make shift VIP area where a handful of Chris Brown fans were able to cheer on his performance. While the performance was taping we could see the camera footage on a monitor. On film it looks as though the studio was three times the size with just as many people. And the VIP section looked damn near like a club. After the show one producer informed me that their California studio was even smaller. That's the art of TV. You gotta love it!
5. Tyra Banks really is fierce.
And for you Chris Brown fans, Tyra asked him to reveal a secret he has never told anybody. Answer: Because he is an obsessive neat freak, he discards his underwear after one wear.
Wow. Fruit Of The Looms must be very happy.
source : http://www.blackontv.com/2007/08/chris-brown-crashed-my-date-with-tyra.html